Wednesday, June 3, 2009

First Time Blogger

First of all I want to let everyone know my contact information. I'm using the paid version of Skype which means that I have a US phone number and voicemail. That number is (503)342-2921. When you call the number it rings on my computer. Also, I can call any US land line or cell phone from my computer (so don't be too surprised when I call you). For the next three months I will be living in Jodhpur, Rajasthan working for a development organization called the Veerni Project (veerni.org). Following my time here, I will be meeting up with the college overseas program in Delhi. I plan to return to Portland on January 15. I am twelve and a half hours ahead of Portland time; ten and a half ahead of Houston time; and nine and a half hours ahead of New York time.

I have never blogged before, so expect this to be a work in progress. I'll try to update as frequently as possible. As of now, I am planning to copy my journal entries onto the blog (the ones that I'm comfortable sharing, that is). As we progress, I'd love to hear suggestions from you guys on how to make the blog better. If anyone wants me to write about anything they are particularly interested in or curious about, just ask -- you can enter comments below each of my posts.

Namaste,
-BM

1 comment: